6 April 2014

Top and Best

Lagi suka banget sama Best Day of My Life-nya American Authors & On Top of The World-nya Imagine Dragons. Sukaaaaaaa banget! Musiknya ngebeat, bikin semangat. These songs give me some spirits to enjoy life. Kalau lagi suntuk, bete, sedih, stress, pusink, enek sama hidup, coba deh dengerin dua lagu ini. Bisa ngilangin stress dan semangat, menyadarkan kita bahwa... We can be the top of the world and make everyday as the best day of our life!

"I had a dream so big and loud 
I jumped so high I touched the clouds 
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh [x2]
I stretched my hands out to the sky 
We danced with monsters through the night 
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh [x2]

I'm never gonna look back 
Woah, never gonna give it up 
No, please don't wake me now"


Best Day of My Life - American Authors


"Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming of this since a child
I’m on top of the world.

I’ve tried to cut these corners
Try to take the easy way out
I kept on falling short of something

I coulda gave up then but
Then again I couldn’t have ’cause
I’ve traveled all this way for something"

On Top of The World - Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment